- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 cups watermelon chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup silver tequila
- Ice for blending
- Mint leaves and lime wedges to garnish
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan
- Stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, stir in mint leaves.
- Let steep for 10 minutes. Remove mint leaves.
- In a blender, combine watermelon, lime juice, tequila, and half of the mint syrup (use more if you like a sweeter drink). Blend until smooth.
- Divide into 2 glasses filled with ice. Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges.
Recipe courtesy of fakeginger.com